Following a leak last week, Square Enix followed up with official confirmation that Switch RPG Octopath Traveler is on the way to PC. The Steam page is now live ahead of a June 7 launch, and you can see the announcement trailer below.
- Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
- Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds
- Use each character’s distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles
- Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses
- Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path
- Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world